Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Yves Tanguy

Raymond Georges Yves Tanguy (January 5, 1900 – January 15, 1955), known as Yves Tanguy, was a
French surrealist painter.

                     Indefinite_Divisibility.jpg (290×342)

As I see, his work is a little bit similar with Miroś work. They have the similar style. After I did some research, I like Yves Tanguyś painting more than Miroś pinting.

                     Mama,_Papa_is_Wounded!.jpg (281×354)

Tanguy's paintings have a unique, immediately recognizable style of nonrepresentational surrealism. They show vast, abstract landscapes, mostly in a tightly limited palette of colors, only occasionally showing flashes of contrasting color accents.

sensitive.jpg (1180×600)

I really like his color decision. Itś really cool. We can see his expression from his painting.

neither.jpg (637×800)

Its structure.

mylife.jpg (486×577)

1 comment:

  1. I like the way your blog looks and I like with this post how you highlighted certain things and spaced the photos of his art out among your text.

    ReplyDelete

Last Blog

This trimester, I made a weird creature. It's a creature that I created. It looks like a fish and a duck. I used foil paper, newspaper, ...