Wednesday, January 24, 2018

JOAN MIRO

Joan Miró i Ferrà was a Spanish painter, sculptor, and ceramicist born in Barcelona.


Image result for JOAN MIRO

“Earning international acclaim, his work has been interpreted as Surrealism, a sandbox for the subconscious mind, a re-creation of the childlike, and a manifestation of Catalan pride. In numerous interviews dating from the 1930s onwards, Miró expressed contempt for conventional painting methods as a way of supporting bourgeois society, and famously declared an "assassination of painting" in favour of upsetting the visual elements of established painting.”

Image result for JOAN MIRO

I really like those lines and the eyes in this painting.
Seemed very easy, actually really interesting. 
Image result for JOAN MIRO
Really colorful. I can't understand what he is trying draw but I like it. 

Image result for JOAN MIRO

This is my favorite one. He added a lot of BIOMORPHIC SHAPES in his work. Need to see this painting really carefully then you can see the beautiful of the painting. 

Image result for JOAN MIRO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Blog

This trimester, I made a weird creature. It's a creature that I created. It looks like a fish and a duck. I used foil paper, newspaper, ...