Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Olafur Eliasson

Olafur Eliasson is a Danish-Icelandic artist. He is famous for sculptures and large-scale installation. He uses materials like light, water, and air temperature to enhance the audience's experience.

Image result for olafur eliasson

Image result for olafur eliasson

He is probably my favorite blog artist so far. I really like how he use the material to shorten the distance between him and the audience. The audience can feel that they are in the art. This is what I want in an art museum.

Image result for olafur eliasson

I feel like his work has a really strong visual impact to the audience. It's also very modern in some ways because it's very colorful.

Image result for olafur eliasson

Image result for olafur eliasson

Image result for olafur eliasson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Blog

This trimester, I made a weird creature. It's a creature that I created. It looks like a fish and a duck. I used foil paper, newspaper, ...