Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Museum of Fine Arts

Museum of Fine Arts

I went to the Museum of Fine Arts. It was awesome. I really enjoy this short trip and learned a lot. 
I saw more than I saw, saw things I never seen before.

                       



There are something real cool without any introduction but I think it's super cool.



Even though it just a notification but through using this way to express it, won't make people feel uncomfortable and also remind people to follow rules.


When you get elder, you will have different thoughts of arts.



Showing the red.


        When I came into this room, there were an old couple sit in here watching. Really quite. I don't want to interrupt them.



                                 

                                                                              Lines.
                Those are arts that I really like.


Stairs.



     This is one of my favorite. The mirrors reflect those glass.




                          They  are not model.

                                                                People were enjoying arts.



          Decoration of elevator it was finished by famous artist Murakami Takashi.



                  People walking, walk through Boston.



A tree made by glass. 

Thanks for your patience.



4 comments:

  1. These are really good pictures! I love these pictures and I love the fact that you put a lot of pictures in your blog. I wish there would have been more writings about why you like the artworks and how they influence you as an artist. BTW, girl you need to get rid of the Chinese on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to see a lot of pictures showed in your blog. There are many stuffs I also took photos for them, this art museum looks great and I can see you really enjoyed this trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww!!! the pictures is so nice, it seems that u got a really high skills taking photos, I really like the photos u posted! it was so nice, good jobbbbbbb!

    ReplyDelete

Last Blog

This trimester, I made a weird creature. It's a creature that I created. It looks like a fish and a duck. I used foil paper, newspaper, ...