Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Free Blog

Ed Sheeran
I know he is a really popular singer now. I just like his music.
His latest album <÷> used adjacent color, blue. 

Image result for ÷

<Happier>
It's a song about ex girlfriend. After a month they’ve been apart, he found out his ex found another guy, but he is still in love with her. He hope the girl will be happier with the new guy, so he put a smiling face.
Image result for happier

<Supermarket flowers>
I cried when I first heard this song. 
"Dad always told me don’t you cry when you’re down
But mum there’s a tear every time that I blink " This part reminds me of my parents. I need to be stronger when I'm alone.
Actually this song has nothing to do with supermarket flowers. It only showed up at the first lyrics. Maybe these flower reminds him something that he will never forget.

 Image result for supermarket flowers

Ed Sheeran is talented, he wrote his life into his songs. 

"Sheeran's popularity abroad began in 2012. In the US, he made a guest appearance on Taylor Swift's fourth studio album, Red.[10] "The A Team" was nominated for Song of the Year at the 2013 Grammy Awards, where he performed the song with Elton John.[11][12] He spent much of 2013 opening for Swift's The Red Tour in North America dates.[13] His second studio album, x (read as "multiply"), was released on 23 June 2014.[14] It peaked at number one in the UK and the US. In 2015, x won the Brit Award for Album of the Year, and he received the Ivor Novello Award for Songwriter of the Year.[15] His single from x, "Thinking Out Loud", earned him two Grammy Awards at the 2016 ceremony: Song of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance."-https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Sheeran


2 comments:

  1. I really like this post, because I wasn't expecting the free blog of your choice to be about a singer and their theme, but I like it. It shows that you have a passion for music, along with visual art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really thought much of the color and the way it was made until this post. I think you didn't a wonderful job on it. Overall nice blog.

    ReplyDelete

Last Blog

This trimester, I made a weird creature. It's a creature that I created. It looks like a fish and a duck. I used foil paper, newspaper, ...