Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Doris Salcedo

Doris Salcedo is a 
Colombian visual artist and sculptor. Her work is influenced by her experiences of life in Colombia, and mostly composed of commonplace items such as wooden furniture, clothing, concrete, grass, and rose petals. 

Image result for Doris Salcedo


The reason I chose her is because I like to pay attention to details from my life to, I always want to turn something super normal like these chairs into art. Doris Salcedo did it.

Image result for Doris Salcedo

I really like how simple the composition and the color are. They are simple but in a really artistic way. 

Related image

Image result for Doris Salcedo

Cool.

Image result for Doris Salcedo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Blog

This trimester, I made a weird creature. It's a creature that I created. It looks like a fish and a duck. I used foil paper, newspaper, ...